It’s Tasty Tuesday time today!! The weather outside is getting hotter and I’ve had some cool things on my mind! I got this Kitchen Aid Ice Cream maker attachment that I absolutely had been dying to try out. I’ve been testing out a delicious ice cream recipe using the ice cream maker for y’all! I’m dying to share the recipe on the blog but my family keeps eating it all before I can take some cool photographs of it! SMH. Guess it must be good. I’m making another big batch this week so stay tuned next week… the recipe for my rose ice cream will be up soon!
My favorite Tasty Tuesday Treats:
- Rainbow Frozen Yogurt Pops from Half Baked Harvest
- Tiramisu Frozen Coffee from the Certified Pastry Aficionado
- World’s Best Watermelon Smoothie from Pinch of Yum
- Fruit and Yogurt Breakfast Pops from Macheesmo
- Banana Ice Cream from Rosemary + Rye
- Strawberry Acai Bowl from Tipps in the Kitch
- Coconut Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles from Fooduzzi
Also exciting stuff this week: Jaime from the amazing food and lifestyle blog, South on Broadway, put together this sweet little feature RE: Denver Bloggers to follow. I’ve been following South on Broadway for a while now and Jaime’s blog has always been an aspirational model for Rosemary + Rye! I’m so honored to be considered part of this group with these incredible bloggers! Thanks Jaime!