Summer for Nick and I means firing up the barbecue, grilling burgers, and drinking ice cold beer! It also means that Nick gets to cook and I get to clean up a whole lot less of a mess… no wonder I love grilling! I don’t eat beef or pork so my burgers are always veggie burgers. I like to make my burgers on a buttered and grilled bun, with plenty of tomatoes, jalapeños, cheese, and lettuce. Yum! We like to enjoy our burgers with an ice cold home brewed beer… a few posts on our home brewing adventure are coming up in the next few months!
in the mean time, I’ve rounded up my favorite veggie and vegan burger recipes below – give them a try!
- Spicy Cauliflower Burgers from Pinch of Yum
- Roasted Zucchini Burgers with Garlic Whipped Feta from Half Baked Harvest
- Lentil-Chickpea Veggie Burgers with Avocado Green Harissa from Cookie and Kate
- Bloody Mary Veggie Burgers from The First Mess
- Vegan Beet Burgers from It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Burger with Chili Lime Mayo from Isabel Eats